When you return home
- Certainly, take off your shoes out of the house.
- Wash your hands and face immediately with water and soap after returning home. If possible, take a shower.
- Wipe the bottom of your shoes with a damp cloth that you wash in diluted bleach. Always wear gloves while doing this.
- Take off your clothes, ventilate your outer clothing outside if possible.
- Wash the washable ones at 60 degrees with laundry soap.
- If you have made grocery shopping, put them in the fridge after cleaning the packaged products with soap and water. Keep the paper packages in the bag for a while and then place them. Wash hands immediately afterwards.
At home environment
- Ventilate your environment at least twice during the day.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable napkin or a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow if you don’t have.
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces, such as doorknobs, door handles, counters, toilets, taps, sinks regularly, and disinfect them.
- Clean your mobile phones at least twice a day using a refreshing towel or disinfectant.
- In house cleaning, you can use diluted household bleach or alcohol-based disinfectant.
To keep your immunity strong
- Eat a balanced and regular diet, including all food groups.
- Take care to sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Take care to drink at least 2 liters of water during the day.